Formed by local businessmen over 100 years ago, North Cambridge Co-operative Bank remains committed to meeting the financial needs of area residents and businesses. We received our original charter from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts on June 27, 1912. We have operated continuously in this location since its inception.
During a span of over 100 years, from our first president, Lewis J. Reynolds to our current president, Michael G. Culhane, we have maintained our commitment to our community. Our longevity and sound standing demonstrate that we continue to serve our customers and community.
We are proud of our Co-operative heritage and believe our financial strength demonstrates that true community banking, focused on customer needs and supported by a dedicated staff, can withstand and thrive even the most challenging times.
Though small in size compared to many other banks, North Cambridge Co-operative Bank continues to grow with the changing times, yet keep the tradition of putting the needs of our customers and community first and foremost.